This blog is dedicated to my love of movies, quotes, song lyrics and random useless information. My theory is that there are lots of clever writers out there who have already penned what we less verbally-clever people want to say. Use what's already been written. :) Happy Quoting!

11.06.2008

Please bore someone else with your...questions.

This morning one of the bosses at the company I'm working at for a week came to my desk, slapped a 5 dollah dollah bill in my hand and said:

Him: I need a short latte with an extra shot and non-fat milk. Do you know where the Starbucks is?

Me: No,

Him: It's down the ramp. [takes off almost running down the hall]

me: [in my head] what ramp. WHAT RAMP?!
the ramp turned out to be across the street, over in fashion island. thank goodness girls are born with extra sensory powers on when a mall will meet their urgent needs.

I was reminded of this line from The Devil Wears Prada:


Miranda Priestly: Get me a table at that restaurant I liked that one time.

No comments: