This blog is dedicated to my love of movies, quotes, song lyrics and random useless information. My theory is that there are lots of clever writers out there who have already penned what we less verbally-clever people want to say. Use what's already been written. :) Happy Quoting!

10.27.2008

quite possibly the best movie ever.

he just keeps getting more & more good looking...

Is that a trick question?

You're supposed to be the leading lady in your own life, for God's sake!

I have another scenario for you - I'm in love with you. I apologize for the blunt delivery, but as problematic as this fact may be, I'm in love... with YOU.

Iris, if you were a melody...I used only the good notes.

I have a cow and I sew. How's that for "hard to relate to'?"


He's an idiot. He let you go, this is not a hard one to figure out.

.

No comments: